Saturday, November 2, 2013

Weekend Outfit Inspiration

weekend outfit




Hi Ladies I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. Here in NYC has been a bit raining and surprisingly not that cold. New York is a beautiful city but also very hectic. People are running around trying to catch the subway or a yellow cab. The city never sleeps.  Literally ! That is why on the weekends I love to rest  and go out to my favorite cafe on the west village and have my favorite latte. Sometimes living in a big city like New York I tend to forget I have to take more time for myself and just chill. This inspiration outfit is perfect for the weekend. I love to grab an easy outfit and take the camera with me because you never know what you will find. 

What do you like to do on the weekends?

XOXO Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment