Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Fall Makeup Favorites

Hi Ladies !! I hope everyone had a great Halloween weekend. Can you believe it November  is finally here? You know what that means that Thanksgiving is in a couple of weeks but any how. Lately I have been talking too much about fashion so..... I wanted to change it up a bit and talk about my favorite makeup products of this fall. As a person that categorizes herself as a makeup addict and lover. I have been switching up my makeup this fall. So here are my favorite lipsticks and makeup products of this season. 


New addition to my lipstick collection. It's the perfect nude.




These are the lipsticks i have been using lately.
1, 2, 3 , 4 , 5


Now this right here is one of my makeup look. I got this small makeup palette by M.A.C about four  years ago and i haven't really used it that much. I decided to give it a try and i have been loving it. I love how i can do a light to dark smoky eye. this look is all about the eyes that is why i keep it simple pink cheeks and a soft pink lipstick. The blush is by Bobbi Brown and the lipstick is Mac.  

Do you also change your makeup in the fall? Leave a comment of your favorite fall lipstick.

XOXO Andrea


2 comments:

  1. Hello fellow Lady, Andrea. :) I'm quite new to the blogging world and have been looking about for fellow bloggers with interest in renewing the iconic sense of class and style in a true Lady. Thank you for sharing your lipstick favorites. I'm hopeful you can help a self-proclaimed 'Lipstick Deficient' over here! I've never had success in selecting the right lipstick colors. They always look a bit "clownish" on me. I have a new goal of creating a make-up look inspired by the incomparable Marilyn Monroe. Well, the first selection I made in my quest for those luscious red lips was terrible. Too much orange and coral in the coloring. Any suggestion of a brand that might offer a true vintage red? Thanks! - Michelle from the Charm School Therapy blog at http://charmschooltherapy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Michelle ! Thanks For the comment you are such a lovely lady. I always love to share my favorite products and give my honest review about them. I was never a lipstick person until about two years ago i wanted to wear matte lip colors. I only use to wear soft pink or nude lipsticks but about a year ago i decided to the break the ice and wear red on Christmas day.

    I have olive to medium skin. I always use to say that a bright lipstick would never suit me and i always use to have the same problem as you or they were too dark or too orange or coral. I have a couple of favorite red lipsticks that I love and that i can use on day or night or on special holidays. The trick to the perfect red lip is not too much makeup. Do a simple look and let the red lipstick take over.

    My favorite red lipsticks that I think suit anyone are "rubiwoo" by Mac Cosmetics, Revlon 007 and Maybelline #630 red revolution. I think you would enjoy any of these and you will look gorgeous with them. Also just a small tip when you are applying red lipstick don't swipe it all over your mouth. Do a simple first coat if you think you need more add more but never add too much at the beginning and remember sometimes it takes to get use to a red lipstick but i know once you get the hang of it you will love it. Good luck on your Marylin Monroe look ! She always had the perfect red lips !

    XOXO Andrea

    ReplyDelete