Friday, November 15, 2013

Friday Favorites !

Hi Ladies !! Happy Friday ! this week has not been the best I have been sick for 3 days in a row. Fever, ear and throat are killing me and have been eating for the past days, soup, yogurt, and tea... oh and pure orange juice to gain some vitamin C. I always feel better when i come to the blog and write about something that I really enjoy. Today I bring my Friday Favorites. Things that  I have been loving this week and that I want to share with you. 

Love Kate Beckinsale with this pink coat. I love her style but this outfit is just.... so easy and Wonderful !

 

 I am officially hooked ! I love this show since day one.Yes is a bit graphic but the performance is just outstanding plus the stylist of the show is doing the best job. The outfits are just out of this world and the makeup and hair are also on point. I suggest if you haven't watch the show to check it out on showtime.

 Okay..... Stop ! if you haven't bought these you have too. This week i went to target to buy a couple o things you know the usual. And all of a sudden I saw these !! had to get one and when I opened it at  home everyone including my dogs wanted to eat the whole bag !! they are just my new favorite treat a must have. 


 I really want this Scarf is affordable and i can see my self wearing this scarf  this winter. plus duh is plaid. (mom if you read this blogpost) check this out ! :)


and lastly, this is one of my favorite pictures I took it about two weeks ago around my neighborhood. I just love this tree and the color of the leaves. 

 Enjoy your weekend ! 

XOXO Andrea








No comments:

Post a Comment