Monday, November 25, 2013

Baby Is Cold Outside

So this weekend was extremely cold. I mean it seemed like it was winter. I felt like a stuffed bear with all the layers I had on. I decided to take a snap shot of my weather app on my phone to show you how cold it was. literally I walked with my friend to the  nearest diner and we couldn't wait until to arrive. My hands were numb and I couldn't touch my face. I guess is time to say bye bye to fall and hello to winter.




Last week i received these babies. I ordered them on Monday and recieved them in the mail by Wednesday. my first opinion was wow they got here fast, second I am in love with them. These are actually my first pair of Bean Boots . I am so excited to wear them on the up coming snowing days. I tried them on they are pretty comfortable and I love them !

I have been looking a while go for a fur scarf but i haven't found one that i really liked or that is on my price range. I found this faux fur scarf at the J Crew Factory store. I loved it and it's beautiful, elegant and chic and i can't wait to wear it.


No comments:

Post a Comment