Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Chic Outfit For A Night In The City

Chic outfit for a night in the city




The city is getting full of Christmas trees and lights. It is just breath taking. I got inspired and decided to create a Chic outfit for the night. In reality I wish i would have this outfit right now but it is raining and cold in NYC that literally I prefer to be how i am now, wrapped in so many layers. 

Although, I am not saying you can't rock this outfit in the winter I will just switch shoes from pumps to knee high boots. This outfit is perfect for dinner, or just if you want to look for chic and elegant. The fur vest is a must in the winter and with those leather gloves your outfit will look exquisite. I feel that every girl should own a pair of leather gloves. It is an investment of course if you live in a city like mine where you get snow and it gets as cold as below zero degrees. Their is just something about putting on a pair of leather gloves it makes me feel elegant and classy. 

The focal point of this outfit are the earrings, these chandelier looking earrings are a must it gives you that extra touch of glam that every girl needs in her life. I couldn't forget the bag. As you gals know i have been drooling over a Celine bag for over a year but with my budget it's just not happening although i pray to God that Santa Claus notice i was a good girl this year and gift it to me.

 I added the smaller version Celine because is a night outfit and i don't want it to be the number one focal point . I wanted to light up a bit the outfit since is mainly black with a touch of burgundy and with this bag the cream color is making the outfit brighter and pop out.

Hope you get inspired with this outfit and don't forget to stay warm.

XOXO Andrea


No comments:

Post a Comment