Monday, November 18, 2013

Forever 21 Haul

Last week I went with my mom to the new Forever21 store around my neighborhood. I wasn't really planning on getting anything but of course i ended up buying a couple of accessories. 

 
A bit of jewelry from Forever21 Because who doesn't like affordable cute jewelry. I love the different options of earrings that you can get in one packet. Also this bib necklace is simply gorgeous and I can use it with many outfits.


I was glad to find an affordable hat. I really loved the one from J.Crew but it was way out of my budget. I found this one for less than 20 bucks it fits me perfectly and I can't wait to wear. I also bought this sparkly knitted headwrap. I love it, I have used it a couple of times already and its pretty darn cute.

I couldn't leave without buying a couple of things more, so i bought this polka dots comb for less than 5 bucks a mirror with stripes which if you know me very well you know that those are my two favorite prints. While I was in the line to pay i glanced over and saw these rose extract face cleansing wipes. I have to say that i love them they smell great and remove all of my makeup. these were only $2.50 compared to my 8 dollar Neutrogena wipes. I love them I have to get a couple more. 


  Enjoy your week !

XOXO Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment