Thursday, December 13, 2012

Loafers Drive Me Crazy......

LOAFERS



Jeffrey Campbell shoes, $220 / Madewell leather shoes / Charlotte Olympia velvet shoes / Madewell print shoes / Zara slipper shoes

Let me start by saying that I have an obsession with loafers, they are so comfortable. Second they are so classy and stylish. I just love them. I was window shopping today after my finals and in almost all the windows I would see a mannequin with a pair of loafers on. They were calling me !!!  I have a pair of black Loafers they are the Zara slippers super affordable and classy, they go with everything. But now I want the sparkly pair that's on the top they would be great with some outfits that I have what you girls think of them should I get them Yes or No?  These are some examples o different kind of slippers or loafers what ever you want to call them they are gorgeous.

XOXO Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment