Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year !!!!!!!

Happy New Year


New Year, Fresh start, 2012 was a good year with it's ups and downs of course. But overall a year with many blessings. With that said 2013 is around the corner and this means a fresh new beginning. I want to make sure this year would be much better in fact is not here yet and it's already much better.  I will be graduating from college, I will start my Internship in mid January at a very important news station and I got a job. 2013 sounds way much better already. like most of you my family and I have a New Years tradition, in my family we eat 12 grapes. Each person has 12 grapes in their hand and while were  counting down we eat a grape by the time is new years we have eaten them all. Each grape symbolize our own resolution. I am still thinking on the goals I want to work on, but I want to focus on goals that  I would actually achieve and wont be hard to keep up. I hope everyone have a welcoming year full of love, peace and new beginnings. Remember their are 365 days in a year so it's never to late to start all over again. 

    HAPPY NEW YEAR

XOXO Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment