Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Living Room Ideas for Apartment

Furniture



Now that the new year is coming up  that means I only have one semester left in College. I am going to graduate in the Spring with that said I am planning on attending graduate school. I have decided that I want to explore a  new city and that means leave NYC. I will be looking for an apartment not that big maybe a one bedroom one but something that fits my budget and close to the University I would be attending.  Here I have some Home furniture  accents that would be great for the apartment and that can make a graduate student apartment have a touch of a sophisticated look and also a sense of an adult.  I can't wait. What would be some ideas you will have for your first apartment? 

XOXO Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment