Thursday, December 20, 2012

Home Gift Ideas

home



Knit Throw / French Press Coffee Maker / Scented Candle / Apron / oven glove, $11 / Cookbook

Here I have some home gift ideas, these gifts are perfect for the friend that loves to bake and entertain, also that loves to spend a lot of time in the kitchen or over all loves  to drink good homemade coffee. I have included a couple of items that are great to give to those kind of girls and I think it's nice that next time you go to your friend or family member home you see them using what you got them. I personally love getting these kind of gifts. I love getting cook books. Ive also included a throw because it is something that everyone uses when your in your sofa and you want to snuggle they come very handy.

   Pass by and leave some love

XOXO Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment