Friday, December 14, 2012

Favorite Christmas Movies

Every 90's kid I believe has watched this movie maybe a million times. I literally love it. It's a tradition in my home to watch it during the holidays. I think this movie gets you in the mood for Christmas, Is funny, and literally everyone can watch it. It a family movie. I Love it and cannot get enough of it. I also watch the other two home alone films.

My Other favorite Holiday movie it's ELF. Another comedy movie that has everyone laughing through the whole movie. It's also very touching it tells a story of a kid that was raised as an ELF and decides to look for his dad in NYC. The things Will Ferrell does in this movie has me on the floor, from the way "buddy" the main character eats, has different reaction towards some things it's just an overall entertainment. 

They are a must !!

XOXO Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment