Saturday, November 17, 2012

Burgundy the Biggest trend in Autumn

Biggest trend in Autumn



J.Crew knit sweater, $160 / Marc by Marc Jacobs skinny jeans, $255 / Alexander McQueen leather shoes, $515 / Rebecca Minkoff clutch purse / Bare Escentuals / NARS Cosmetics lip makeup, $28 / Essie 

The Biggest trend in the fall is the color Burgundy. Everywhere I go I see someone wearing something burgundy either on the face, nails or a clothing piece. This is one of the biggest trend of the season. New York is filled up with the color burgundy and what makes it peculiar is that the color is not the typical black that everyone wears during the winter time. Is giving you a chance to use a dark color to change a bit your wardrobe. I personally am in love with the color. I can't stop using it on my lips. I have jeans in this color, socks, tights,sweater you name it.  An example is if you don't want to use all burgundy this J.crew heart sweater is perfect because  it has touches of burgundy and you can trow it on with anything you want it will still be a great statement piece.  

XOXO Andrea

Thanks for visiting don't forget to leave some love



No comments:

Post a Comment