Monday, November 19, 2012

Gifts Under 100 for him

Gifts Under 100 for him




In my last post I included gifts under 50 for Her, I decided to write a post for guys.  I mean how can I forget about them. I decided to do it under 100 bucks. Most of the items that I included in this post are great for fashionable and none fashionable guys. They are great for the dad, cousins Friends or your significant other. You have the perfect  phone and Ipad case for the tech guys. Some slippers for the chilly days and the perfect plaid shirt. I really enjoy and love to shop at J crew they have the best quality clothing and products and most of the time are pretty affordable. I hope everyone gets a little inspiration and enjoy buying things for the love one's during this holiday. 

XOXO, Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment