Thursday, November 22, 2012

My Everyday Makeup

makeup

 NARS Cosmetics / MAC Cosmetics matte makeup / COVERGIRL black mascara / MAC Cosmetics / Bobbi Brown 
Cosmetics 

As a college student Most of the time I don't have time to use many products on my face. I tend to go more for the natural look. I don't use Foundation, I just use it if I have too or for special occasions. I keep these products in a separate place on my drawer because they are easy to find when I am on a rush. Of course before I put on any makeup in my face I use a face moisturizer and eye cream. Then I use a BB Cream, I bought the Garnier Fructis it's affordable and it works perfect for my skin, Then I use concealer for my dark circles due to my lack of sleep and over studying. After I apply those products I use a loose powder, blush, Mascara and last but not least some lip gloss. That's basically it. It might be a little too plain for you guys but It's perfect for me. I am presentable and at the same time still looking like me.  I think this is a great College look for everyday or even if you just don't feel like applying too much on your face.

xoxo Andrea


No comments:

Post a Comment