Monday, June 29, 2015

Easy, Comfortable Summer Outfit

Untitled #577




While laying in bed recuperating from a pretty bad stomach virus over the weekend the only thing that came to my head was July. Which is almost here. 

Now i know Summer has arrived already but this stomach virus had me 4 days in bed except the day i had to rush to the emergency room because i could not tolerate my abdominal pain. Lasted a couple hours in the emergency room was diagnosed with a stomach virus no new news of course.

 I was very dehydrated. The nurse got an IV in my veins for medicine and a couple hours later i was back to my bed still dehydrated and feeling like crap. 

Two days has passed by and I am feeling much better. Finally had solid food and did not puke. I am feeling more like myself and more energized. 

Thinking of July, Inspired me on making this outfit inspiration. Summer can get pretty humid especially in this City. That is why i always opt for shorts and a cotton tee. I really like buying as much tee's as i can. They are super cheap you can find them at Target or H&M. 

I also added a pair of gladiator sandals because they are so in. I really wanted these by the brand Schutz . But they are out of my price range. I found these and my they are adorable under 50 bucks and by the brand of TopShop. Major score !

I wanted to pair this outfit with a not too big side bag. I found this one by Rebecca Minkoff and the color is just on point. 

The other accessories are the gorgeous pair of Prada Sunnies, and the new exclusive lipstick color that Estee Lauder Launched exclusive by Kendall Jenner. Is the perfect Matte Red lipstick is not too dark or bright. Is just perfect. 

With this look i suggest a high pony tail or natural waves and this Bumble and Bumble Infusion is just great. I bought it a couple months ago and it's lovely. 

And last you cannot leave your house without putting on your favorite fragrance. My friend got the beach by Bobbi Brown about a month ago and i seriously wanted to take it from her. Is a Must !

Enjoy your Week !

XOXO

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment