Thursday, June 11, 2015

Top Five Trends For This Summer !

Hola!! It's been a long time without blogging. Trust me i missed it a lot and i apologize for being away for so long. But.... As many of you may know i am in the process of attending graduate school and my mind has been only on that. But I am back and ready to talk about my top favorite trends that you will need this Summer.

The First trend is Round Sunnies ! Transport yourself to the 70's.






These Round Sunglasses are by the brand of RayBan. Not only are they gorgeous, they are sleek, classic and you can use it as your everyday sunglasses. And of course I Want THEM! you can find them here.

The Second trend is Gladiator Sandals
Gladiator Sandals Transport me to Greece. These for sure are making a statement. They are gorgeous and very comfy. All major stores are full of these sandals and you can find them at all price range. I personally like these. K. Jacques collaborated with J.Crew and they came up with these Leather strapped sandals. The leather is very soft that means you won't have those not nice looking marks when you take off your sandals. They are amazing and I mean they are great for traveling, dining out, or simply to give your outfit that extra touch. You can find them here.

The Third Trend is Almond shape Nails. Now ladies i am totally new with this trend. Over the weekend i went to get a manicure and the Nail technician asked me how do you want them shape? I thought about it twice and i said Almond. I don't have super long nails just the normal length.

 I really love her nails mine are a bit shorter than these. My technician said next time when i go back hopefully they will be this lenth. Now let's see how long i can last with them. The last time i had long nails was for my High School Prom a couple years ago and they were fake. I promised i would never get acrylic nails or let them get too long. As of now i have kept my promise. But this style is so back and i want to try it.

The Fourth Trend are Jumpsuits.You heard it. They are back and God they are adorable, sexy, comfortable and just the perfect piece to have in your closet or to take with you this summer on your vacation trip.


 I personally like this white one is perfect for a fun night out dancing and also for dinner. The last time i wore a Jumpsuit i was about 10. I remember it was purple, super comfortable but not nice and my mom was all about buying me more. Sorry Mom but hey that is the truth.

Now these babies are just on point. Is a must.  A couple weeks ago i got invited to an upcoming event and i was going crazy i said i have nothing to wear. You know how we are ladies. I asked my mom and she said well while i was at the grocery store line i was eyeing a magazine and i saw celebrities wearing Jumpsuit why don't you try that. I went to ASOS my favorite store on earth and got the most beautiful jumpsuit plus the have sizes for us curvy ladies.

And the last trend is called Nautical. Not because you are going to be sailing with a hot captain this summer on the coast of Italy or in Miami. But because my all time favorite print, stripes are making their entrance. Not only stripes but the color blue, white and the print stripes are a must. I already hopped on it now is your turn to do it.


This Dress is so simple yet just perfect for any occasion. Nautical is the perfect way to feel preppy and dress during during the summer. I will be making a post on all Nautical things you can imagine.

Thanks again for all your patience.

XOXO
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment