Thursday, February 21, 2013

Polka Dot Affair.....

Polka Dot

                                shirt sweater / denims/ flats /IPhone case/ scarves/ Cambridge Satchel

 I am having an affair with polka dots. I don't know about you but I am loving the polka dots trend.  It is everywhere in Shoes, bags, blouses and even phone cases. This trend makes your outfit more fun and it gives a touch of elegance. I don't know but I feel that the outfit becomes more fun and its something that catches anyone attention. If you are not a person that likes to wear print i think polka dot is versatile and can give a change on your everyday outfit. the thing about it, is that everyone can wear polka dots i feel this is a print that is easy to wear . I think is great if you want to spice up your outfit for work you can wear a nice  button down blouse like the one i have on my inspiration board with a pair of trousers or pencil skirt.  I made and inspiration board for you to can get inspired and create ideas with different fashionable pieces. I made it  based on some pieces that I am currently loving and that currently are part of the this winter and spring 2013 trend. So get in the moment and live the POLKA DOTS trend.






 This is a picture of my pokla dot shirt with a J crew necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment