Monday, February 18, 2013

I'm All About The Pink Accents......

-->
 Since I was little girl, I had a fascination for the color PINK.  I was the kind of girl growing up that had the pink bedroom and closet full of pink clothing. I would ask my mom to buy me only pink clothing or anything pink, you name it I had it in pink.  I remember my best friend asking me if I was ever going to use another color and I would answer no.  Now that I am a grownup I am still fascinated of the color pink. Of course in moderation, well I try.  As you know already I love Interior design actually I am considering after I graduate from college in completing a course in Interior design. I love pink accents in homes I think you can always do everything in moderation and décor is one of those things that you can play with.  While I was searching for inspiration for my future apartment I was thinking of adding a touch of pink maybe not on the walls but have different accents such as furniture, headboard, wallpaper, lamps, home accents and maybe kitchen supplies. Of course I want to add other colors but maybe in the living room I can add a neutral color sofa and pink cushions. I would have to see how is the apartment and the size of it. But I am definitely including some pink in my future home or bedroom.
ALL PICTURES FROM DECORPAD.COM
 XOXO Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment