Sunday, February 24, 2013

Floral Pants Are Back ..

Spring Trend


I remember last spring when the Floral pants burst out on the streets of New York City. It was crazy ! they were everywhere,  the first time i saw a pair was on the Stella McCartney fashion show. I remember saying to myself those are HOT. Of course I would love to carry a pair of Stella McCartney's but it was way too much money on my opinion to pay on a pair of floral denims. I didn't get a chance to buy a pair of floral pants last spring not because I didn't find them, but because I never found a pair that I felt in love with. Being a curvy girl I don't want a  pair of floral jeans that would make me look bigger so I kind of didn't pay attention to the trend anymore. I said to myself  when they are back in season I'll grab a pair that wont break my bank account. So, the other day while going trough a magazine their it was again, the floral pants were back for spring of 2013. Gosh I got so happy and thought to myself you need a pair.  So I began on  a search for the perfect floral pants for this season. And guess what, I found them and I am so happy because I got them for a  great deal only for 23 bucks at Target, while searching for some deals i decided to go and check out the women's department and see what they had new and their they were, they were screaming GET ME ! I can't wait for this spring to show off my new pair of floral jeans. If you like floral pants I suggest checking them out they are all breath taking.



These are the floral prints on mine. They might make a debut soon on the blog

XOXO Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment