Saturday, March 2, 2013

Lately In My Life ........

I can't believe that March is already here. It seems like yesterday that I was starting my semester. But I cannot complain this means spring is closer each day and that I am near graduation. I don't tend to write a lot more about me in the blog. Don't know why but lately I have been  feeling like writing  more about what goes down in life. I  have decided to write about what went on  in February. These pictures reflect what I have been doing these weeks.

Working my Butt off in the gym ( so far I have kept  my NYE Resolution) HI 5


 Girls night out with the best friend. And Yes i cried a lot !! (cry baby here)


Have been sick for over a week ( ugh I hate being sick) Asthma pumps because I am asthmatic 


New Wedge Sneaker similar to these but way more affordable (target is always good to me)

Oh and BTW most comfortable shoes i ever wore !! OBSESSED !

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend  I am going to be stuck at home  writing papers and studying for upcoming midterms

XOXO Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment