Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sunny Weekend Style



. 
 I am so happy that this weekend has been sunny and in the fifty degrees. We had a couple inches of snow this past week in NYC but it cleared up by Friday night. I feel like Spring is around the corner well I hope. This set is inspired by the weekend as I said before it has been a bit chilly but not that cold so why not take out your weekend jacket out for a trip. A typical weekend outfit for me on a nice sunny day would be a pair of boyfriend jeans, comfy sneakers like the Supergas and a light army jacket. Although I am a girl that loves to wear big bags, once in a while I prefer a cross body bag like this Coach one isn't it adorable. I think it's easier if your going to the farmers market or even have a casual lunch date with your significant other or even on a shopping spree. It's Comfortable, relaxing and is fashionable outfit but at the same time careless. Enjoy your weekend  !


XOXO Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment