Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Trending Sensations

Hi Ya'll It's finally Spring. Although it may not seem due to that we had Snow in New York on the first day of Spring. I was really bummed about that due that i had to wear my bean boots when i wanted to wear my floral and colorful clothing. But let's leave that on the side and Congratulations to the people that live where is actually Spring.

Lately I have seen a couple of trends that i keep spying while i roam my city, New York. Either at the train station or while running from one place to another. So here i go! let me know what you think of these and if you would actually try to hop on the trend or will let it pass by.

The Famous Man Bun, not only hipsters are rocking this trend but also male celebrities such as Bradley cooper, Jake Gyllenhaal , Harry Styles and many more. I never thought i would say this but i find this kind of hot and sexy. There is something about the man bun some are messy others are perfect like the one this guy is rocking. What you think ladies Yay or Nay?



I am really loving these sneakers. I am a 90s kid and I remember people rocking these Adidas Stan Smith Sneakers. I am craving these. Many bloggers and fashionable ladies and gentleman are rocking these in the streets. They literally go with everything. They are currently on my wish list and i can't get enough of them. Did i mention they are super affordable? If you wish to purchase these you can get them here.


Medium Bob has been a number one trend 2014 and now 2015. Medium and long bob have been on style and many people that has always had long hair including myself have transition to this trend. I have to accept i am loving my medium hair cut and even thinking of cutting an extra inch. I love long hair but the fact that i only last 5 minutes in front of the mirror styling my hair is the best. Not only i feel liberated but happy that i can manage my hair without battling with tangles.

Bold Brows are totally In. Thank God to my mother not letting me over pluck my eyebrows when i was a teen. My mom has been rocking bold thick brows all her life. I remember being 13 and wanting to get my eyebrows wax because i had strong brows. I really thank my mom for always telling the lady at the hair salon to only get them clean. 

When I started seeing many girls rocking this trend. I said to myself i guess i have always been on the bandwagon. I love bold brows they give a great definition to your face and they look so much better than super skinny brows. Have you ladies jumped on it yes or no? If you haven't i suggest to try it.


The last trend is makeup. The famous Contour. I really love simple contouring. I still want to look like myself after contouring a bit. I feel like the best palettes are the Anastasia and the Charlotte Tilbury palette. You can use the bronzer and highlight.

Which one is your makeup trend at the moment? leave a comment.

XOXO
Andrea 

No comments:

Post a Comment