Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Products I am Currently Craving

Untitled #573


Hi Ladies. Happy Wednesday! This week has been feeling like is finally Spring. Which I am not Complaining at all. I have my coat still hanging on my entry closet waiting till gets colder. Yep i said it. In New York you never know fifty degrees can mean 30. But so far not complaining these past days for using my J Crew puffer vest. I sure missed it.

 These past weeks i have gather accessories and other things here and there that are just on my mind. Products that I have either seen online or window shopped. For example the Elizabeth and James perfume that is on my Post today smells just lovely.

 Went to Sephora to buy nail products all of a sudden while i am passing by i smell the best aroma. I start searching and the White Square bottle it was. It smells DIVINE !!! i can't stop thinking about it and every time i go to Sephora i always spray some on me. Am i the only one that does that?

I have also been spying these Gorgeous Snakeskin Pumps by the brand Steve Madden. They are so HOT !!! I mean look at the sexy piece of shoes that will be great for this spring and summer on a tan body. 

I hope you ladies enjoy my products if you have any of these products please leave a comment down low I would like to know how they work in real life. 

XOXO

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment