Monday, June 30, 2014

Simple Summer Look

Hi Y'all as summer approach every year i tend to wear less makeup. If i do it's a minimal look. My skin is super sensitive to the sun and literally it is always itching that it's why most of the time i just wear my moisturizer and sunscreen. But.... when i do wear makeup i like to do a minimal summer look.  Yesterday I posted on my Instagram (@classylady) a picture of a simple summer look when i do wear makeup.  I decided to share with you gals the products that i used to create this look.




As you see the photo that I have above are so many Orange, coral color tone color. After i apply my moisturizer and sunscreen I apply some concealer on the areas needed. After that I use a MAC Cosmetics Mineralize powder. It's a bit darker than my normal color skin due to that i only use it in the summer when i am tanner due to the over exposure of the sun. I then apply my mascara which at the moment i am using L'Oreal Paris Collagen power volume it's my all time favorite. I usually do a couple of coats. I apply after my bronzer and which I contour a bit and apply a bit more on my cheeks.  I use a blending blush after just to make sure i don't look like a clown and I finalize it with adding a bit of one of my all time favorite coral MAC blush and my go to coral lipstick and lip gloss. after i do that I add a bit of highlighter on my chin, nose cheek bone and Cupid's bow. 

This is the final look



And Of course i had to rock my favorite sombrero from J crew and a side braid because it was too hot to let my hair out.

It's a simple look no primer no extra covers just a touch of makeup for the summer. Literally it took me five minutes to apply everything.

What is your favorite makeup product that you can't stop using in the summer?

XOXO Andrea




No comments:

Post a Comment