Thursday, June 19, 2014

Summer Favorites

It has been a long time  that i made a haul. I have been trying to use my money wisely and buy things for my new bedroom. This is a collective haul of May and June. Most of the items are from J Crew of course.... And others are simple beauty necessities. That is why i have named this post Summer Favorites because they really are my favorites.


I have been looking for a Panama hat for the longest. I even asked my best friend who went on vacation a couple years ago to Panama to bring me one but she forgot. Shame on her i know. Panama hats are a great investment yes they are expensive but durable and great for Spring and Summer. I decided to jump in the wagon and buy the J Crew panama hat. Hands down it has been the best decision I've ever made.

I also got a pair of sunnies and sandals from J Crew factory I am totally in Love with my purchases. These sunglasses are super hip and very in style you can't really see the blue on the lenses but they are so cool.  I enjoy them very much. The other beauty items i got are part of my everyday beauty regimen. First my Sunscreen. it is very important to use sunscreen especially on your face you don't want to end up with spots on your face due to the sun.

My dermatologist recommended La Roche Posay face sunscreen it has an SPF of 60 it's great for any kind of skin plus it gives me full coverage. My other favorite beauty product is my all time favorite coral lipstick by Yves Saint Laurent number 13 its gorgeous, very pigmented and it last a long time.



Last these two beauties that you gals are seeing with your own eyes.  J Crew Sandals and my all time favorite Birkenstock. These are my second pair. I have a pair of Black ones that I purchase about two year ago and this summer i decided to go Brown they are really in style. What i enjoy about them is how comfortable they are . You can't go wrong with these sandals. Great for traveling, running errands. long walks or running around in a big city like New York. The only con about them is the way they stain i bought these three weeks ago and it already stained but who is looking at that part of your sandals right..... If you don't have them in your wish list you have to add them now! They are on the pricey side but totally worth it won't have to purchase another pair in years.

Well..... this has been my haul/ summer favorites i hope you guys are enjoying your summer. Don't forget to put on your sunscreen.

XOXO Andrea 


No comments:

Post a Comment