Friday, May 30, 2014

Dreaming Of Portofino Italy

dreaming of PORTOFINO



Now that I am finally settled in my new apartment. I feel like is time to go on a vacation. Vacation i missed that word so much. Maybe not the word but the meaning of it. Vacation means to me disconnected of the world no Internet, phone, or emails. Sipping on a mimosa, relaxing, eating great food, and discovering new places. Currently I dream of Portofino Italy. 

Just in case you didn't know where Portofino is located it is a village located on the Italian riviera it has FOUR beaches. I have been dreaming of visiting Italy since i was in college and after reading the book Eat Pray Love which if you haven't read it i suggest you do. It has been a while without posting something on the blog due to the over whelm of my new apartment. 

Gosh it is so stressful to unpack and decor a new place so many decisions to make. But now i am settled and ready to relax. Well at least. I wish. I still have a couple of months before i go on vacation but mean while i will keep dreaming of Italy and it's amazing food and culture. To all the ladies that are traveling this summer this inspiration post is for you. It includes all of my favorite and must haves for your trip.

Have a nice weekend everyone !

XOXO Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment