Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Wednesdays Wish list !

Untitled #545



Hi Y'all ! Lately i have been crushing on a couple of things. I literally have them bookmarked on my Ipad. I don't know about you gals but every time i want something i bookmark it or add it to the cart. It kinds of reminds me that i have something waiting to order. 

I collected all the items and add them on my blog today as my Wednesday Wish List or cravings you can say. I have tons of accessories from shoes to nail polish and that fun New York tee, that is screaming GET ME. What about those chic round sunnies of course in the subtle leopard print. Can't get any better.

The one thing that is number UNO on my list are those Sam Edelman leopard slip on sneakers. I just need to have them on my feet. They go with everything plus they are HOT ! As you can see I have also been crushing over rose gold nail polish and eye shadow. I think is a must for this winter and spring. 

So what you think should be my first purchase out of this wish list? Also do you bookmark items that you want?

Leave a comment on the bottom !

BTW  I am obsessed with the new Shakira and Rihanna song. If you haven't listen to it you have to. 


XOXO Andrea 

No comments:

Post a Comment