Wednesday, February 26, 2014

A Colorful NYC Apartment


Yesterday while roaming around the magazine section of my nearest drugstore i spied on a colorful cover of house beautiful. I couldn't believe it was a colorful apartment in NYC. I said to myself this is every girls dream pad. Full of bright blue tones, disco ball lamps  in a kitchen and a bathroom covered in pink. When can i move in! 

 I simply had to buy the magazine and read all the details. The designer of this gorgeous place is Amanda Nisbet " The Color Whisperer" she sure is taking her name really serious. Amanda says that the client's favorite color is blue. She played all the card of the game and gave her the most gorgeous apartment with blue tones. I included some of my favorite photos.... But i suggest going to House Beautiful website to check out the rest of the photos they are breath taking.





                            
                                 

                            
                           The touch of lavender on the night tables with the blue makes me think of paradise

                           
                                                 Disco Ball Lamps breath taking !

                             
                                 Love the pink in this bathroom with the dark marble sink.

                              
               Check out the magazine is just the perfect touch of color for this winter season.

XOXO Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment