Monday, May 20, 2013

Peach Color For The Summer....

in the Peach




                                    dress shortsshoes jewelrylip gloss / nailpolish

We are only a couple days away from summer. Are you gals ready, well I am. I can't wait to sip on some PiƱa Coladas and let the my skin get glowy from a tan. But what I cannot wait to is to rock the color peach in the summer imagine tan skin and peach nail polish on your toes equal cuteness. The color peach is a light coral color that looks great with every color skin.  I love wearing corals shorts with a nice white lace shirt and a pair of sandals.  I think it looks great and its a lovely soft color. So before the summer gets here check out some coral pieces and jump on the coral trend. 

XOXO Andrea

2 comments:

  1. Hey you´ve a great blog!
    Please check out mine.
    And if you want we can follow each other here,
    on bloglovin and via GFC?
    Let me know!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You very much, I just checked your and I love it. I am already following how long did it take you to have more followers. I only started a couple of months ago.

      XOXO Andrea

      Delete