Monday, April 21, 2014

Nude Booties For Spring

Nude booties for Spring



Sorry for being MIA these past weeks on the blog. I am in the mist of moving and boy is it stressful. From deciding what i want to keep to donate or throw away. I packed most of my cothing  up in boxes and my shoes are all sealed up in a shoe box. While looking at all of my shoes i notice that i am missing a pair of nude booties. I have brown and black booties but not nude. Nude booties are perfect for Spring and Summer. I took a break from packing up and decided to check one of my favorite stores in the whole world Shopbop Shoes department. I found these beauties aren't they breath taking. Most are peep toe  which is great because you can rock your pedi. I really have to own a pair of nude booties if not now but by the time i am all movedin in the new apartment. My favorite out of these  is the second in the middle on first row. Its by loeffler Randall i love their designs of booties amd my other favorite is the first of the bottom row by steve madden. You can also find a similar one in Target for less money. Soooo which one is your favorite? 

XOXO Andrea 

P:S this is my 200 post on the blog ! Woohoo

                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment