Sunday, March 30, 2014

Traditional relaxing home style

Traditional relaxing home style



Soooo i am in the process of moving. My mom and i decided to move to a new location. We have lived in our  NYC apartment for 10 years. We have so many memories that we lived in. But.... is time for a change. I thing change is great plus i get to paint and design a new space which i have so many ideas. I got a bit inspired and decided to made a design board. This design is perfect for a living room. It is calm, traditional and classy. I added a touch of brass with the lamp and decor vases. I really enjoy the basket weave pouf or ottoman what ever you call it,  that i included is the perfect acessory for this design set. If you enjoy neutral tones i think you will enjoy it as much as i do. Happy Friday ! 

                                                   XOXO Andrea 





1 comment:

  1. Ughh... Moving. I'm debating if I just want to try to renegotiate my lease just so I can avoid moving! So stressful! Best of luck. Adoring the deco inspo, by the way! Looking forward to your future posts. (:

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths/
    A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete