Friday, March 28, 2014

Blogger Questions

I got inspired to answer some questions after reading Sara Mueller A Dose Of Pretty blog. She left a couple of questions and i said to myself why not amswer them. If you have not checked out her blog i suggest you do is full of all pretty things, judt like the name of her blog. So here i go. Hope you like them! 

                                         What's your favorite piece in your closet? 

                                                    

                                                 Boyfriend Jeans can't live without them. 



                                                                 Flats or heels?
                                            

Definitely a flats person. Although on the weekends i love to rock a pair of heels. Flats are my go to shoes plus they are so classy and elegant especially these Tory Burch Ones. 


                                                          Beach or lake?

                           
  Definitely Beach. Especially the ones from my country Dominican Republic, hopefully this summer i          will be visiting them. Can't wait to walk in the white sand.


                                           What's your favorite flower?

                               
My absolute favorite flowers are Hydrangeas i think they are stunning, elegant, classy and they smell divine. I love all the colors. I tend to have them around my house during Spring and Summer.

                               Which city would be the ideal city to live in?

                           
Paris Paris and More Paris ! Although i love my City New York my dream is to live in Paris eat crossaints all day and walk the streets of Paris like Carrie did in Sex and The City. I think Paris is one of the most incredible cities of the world. Their are many more but my number one is Paris. 

                                             What's your idea of a perfect Sunday? 

 
My perfect Sunday is to have brunch with my mom or Friends at my favorite Restaurant in Soho Name Balthazar. It is a French Cuisine restaurant full of delicious pastries and it even has its own bakery which i love to get baguettes from. During Fashion Week it was full of Models, editors, celebrities and Bloggers. It was party ! If you have not been here is a MUST ! You would feel like you stepped foot in France.

                                                  What's your most recent purchase?

    



                              
My most recent purchase are these new JCrew Espadrilles they are from this Spring collection. It has leather and a they are soooo comfortable can't wait to wear them this Spring and Summer. These are a must! 

                             Three things you want to accomplish this year? 

One of my goals that so far i am doing good is getting healthier. If you follow me on my instagram you will see my journey on getting fit and healthy. My second goal is to travel more. I love to travel and visit new places. And my third is to possibly move to another state and work in the Broadcasting field. I am working really hard and making movements to achieve my ultimate career goal. 

                                                         Words you live by? 

                                     
What goes around comes around. Do Good and Good will come to you. I have always lived by it and i truly believe in karma. What you put out to the world is what you will get back. 


                       What's the one beauty product you cannot live without?

                                     
Other than my iPhone, I cannot live without Mascara. Even when i don't apply makeup i need to have at least mascara on. It makes my eyes wider and my lashes extra longer. This is my all time favorite mascara can't live without it 

            These were the 10 questions i hope you enjoy them. Have a nice weekend! 

                                                                XOXO Andrea 


No comments:

Post a Comment