Friday, January 17, 2014

Ghost Chair


Happy Friday !! I am so happy the weekend has finally arrived that means i get to relax after  running around the city the whole week running errands. This week inspiration is the famous Ghost Chair.

Their is something about the chair that makes the place more classy, elegant and contemporary. It also makes the place feel roomy. 

These chairs are great if you live in a small space and don't want to make too much room with big chairs. The fact that they are clear makes it look invisible. These are different examples of how to make your space look pretty, comfortable and roomy.

http://www.meganblakedesign.com/portfolio/


For the longest i have been searching for the perfect ghost chair for my room. Now that my mom and i are in search of a new apartment to move. I am definitely considering it adding it to my bedroom. 

I have found a replica of the Louis Ghost chair at Amazon. It is for a reasonable price plus it will look divine with my home decor.
I love this small nook ! perfect for two.

Do you have  any Ghost chairs in your home? Or what part of the room you would like to add one?

Have a nice weekend !

XOXO Andrea




No comments:

Post a Comment