Monday, January 27, 2014

Shopping The Medicine To Bad Days !

Hi Friends ! Last Thursday I had a rough day. I actually had a rough week with the snow and working till late. But on  I had a meeting that didn't end up well. It didn't end up with what i wanted. I left the place sad and literally about to cry. I walked a couple of blocks until i found myself in Century21 and then in ZARA. What dragged me into the stores were the sale ads they had everywhere literally. 

I first went to Century21 and i started to look around i didn't find anything i liked until i stepped in the shoe department and saw a couple that caught my attention.  I have been looking a long time for a pair of nude pumps. I mean i really like a pair of Christian Louboutin but that is not a choice at this moment. I found for half the price very cute and comfortable mid heel nude pumps. Bought them for 20 bucks instead of 100 now don't tell me that's not a deal i had to take it. Then I walked a bit more and saw a couple of booties. I saw one that caught my eye,  tried them on and boom I had to have them plus they were 1/3 of the price that were on sale. I basically felt like it was my day i scored two pair of shoes under 60 bucks !




I then decided to cross the street and found myself in ZARA. I saw it said SALE. I said to myself just look you already bought two pairs of shoes today it's enough. But then i saw a wonderful scarf for the price of $7.99 and i said okay that wont hurt me. Plus it was the last one.  I had to add it to my scarf collection. I have been looking for a long time for a brown or camel color bag that will be perfect for my everyday outfits. I had an eye on a Tory Burch bag but..... once i saw a beautiful bag for half price i said this is the one that i need. I ended up with two items for 50 dollars. I saved 70 dollars that's what i called a deal.


 After an unplanned successful shopping trip I felt much better and i was not sad.I understood that my moment has not come yet to shine. And i have to wait. It doesn't mean that every time i have a bad day i will end up shopping but I will say that It was meant to be. 

XOXO Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment