Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Favorite Beauty Products At The Moment

Hi Ladies ! It's been a long time since i have written a post on my favorite beauty products. I have switch a couple thing up, but still using one of my favorite brand and adding new ones to my collection.

I am not that much of a gloss person I am more of a lipstick gal and a matte face and the products that i have been using for the past month are simply great.


I have used these products for the past month in a half and i am simply loving the final look that these products give me. The first product is a Too Faced bronzing powder. It smells just like chocolate and it's a matte bronzer which i love because is great to contour or to use everyday you can find it here.

The other two products are by Benefit. Benefit has been one of my favorite brand for years i always enjoy trying new products. I don't usually apply any product on my eyebrows since i naturally have thick brows. I have been wanting to jump on the brow bandwagon where famous models and celebrities are rocking the thick sculpture brow. I was looking for something easy to apply. nothing that needs too much technique and that would keep my brows in place. And the Gimme Brow product has been a love at first sight for me. I applied it one day while i was at Sephora an the next day i was ordering it online. It keeps my brows in place and it's just fantastic.

The other product i absolutely love is the Erase Paste concealer it is just great. I have dark under eye circles due to lack of sleep and boy does this product help. I apply it under my eye and it covers everything you can find the products here and here.


These other Products i always have with me I got these sample products a couple weeks ago and i am definitely buying the regular size. One of my top favorite products is the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara. It just make my lashes look longer and after one coat you can see a difference. Another favorite product is the Benefit Watts up highlighter. Hands down the best highlighter on earth. love the glow and the look it gives to my finish makeup. I have also added my latest lip balm it has been a great help especially in this cold winter. It's smooth and the packaging is a winner. You can find the products... here, here and here 


I have heard great things of Makeup Up Forever although i had never acquired any product of that brand until a couple weeks ago i received in the mail my Sephora birthday gift and in the gift it was this sample size lipstick and boy guess who's repurchasing this product.... I am !!!! this is one of my new favorite  nude lipstick it gives an extra color on your lips and it goes with any look. Great for every day look.  You can find it here.


Another product that i simply love is the First Aid Repair Cream. I have been using this cream for years is my holy grail during the winter. I have combination skin and during the winter my face gets dry and i get dry patches around my face which is no fun. I apply it day and night before leaving my home and when i am about to go to bed.  This always makes my skin soft and it doesn't make it red. I also use it on other parts of my body such like my elbow or knees and it is great.  I always purchase it here.



The last product that has made it to my favorite list is the Shea Moisture Strengthen Grow & Restore Styling Lotion.  This is my second product of this brand and all i have to say is I am sold. I have curly hair and sometimes is just not manageable As most of you know i cut my hair about 3 weeks ago and i am still adjusting to short hair. I apply this product before a blow out and my hair feels soft, it looks shiny and it smells great. A hair stylist recommended this product and told me she applies it to her clients before using the blow dryer or flat iron. She also said it was great to use it everyday before combing hair. you can purchase it here.


well these are all my favorite products of the moment.
If you think i should try a new product leave a comment on the bottom and i will be sure to check it out.

   XOXO

 Andrea



No comments:

Post a Comment