Thursday, August 30, 2012

Back to School Haul !
I am happy to go back to school on one side due to that this is my last year of college. I am so exited that I will be done with this journey that has lasted 4 years. And on the other side  I don't want to go back to school  because I won't be able to wake up late and hang out as often as I want with my friends and family. With that said my best friend and I went shopping a couple days ago and I mainly bought shoes because I ordered most of my clothing online. I also bought some beauty products not that much because I just think i bought too much this summer. I hope you enjoy my blog. I am still waiting on some items to arrived and when they do i will post them in my page.

                Gap ballet flats,  Zara Loafers and a pair of Minnetonka moccasins.

           Moroccan Oil small size, MAC blush (desert rose), Chanel lipstick # 16 Taffetas Rose, Gap body mist (dream more) and Essie nail polish #805 (Head Mistress)

I usually carry the Moroccan oil in my bag that way if anything I just apply a bit on my hair and it will smooth my hair. and the Gap body mist is one of my favorite is an inexpensive body mist I usually carry it on my school bag.


Please Leave some love THANKS.



I am absolutely obsessed with this song I play it like 50 million times.

No comments:

Post a Comment