Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Spring Outfit Inspiration

Spring Outfit




Spring is back which means it's time to pull out those white jeans from your closet. I have to admit my weekend was full of Fun. Went to a family Hawaiian theme party. Natural Curly hair was out, flower on my hair, Lei Garland on neck and Oh before i forget  my all time favorite White Denims. I just had to wear them. White Jeans are everything seriously they go with any top and you can dress them up or down. 

I said to myself let me give the ladies an outfit inspiration, nothing too hard and nothing over whelming. These white pants are a bit distress which it gives it a casual look. Had to add the nude Mules and the Green army jacket. This Outfit screams Spring. Is fun, cute, girly, effortless and simple. 

What more can you ask for?. I added a bright nail polish, lipstick and only a pair of small earrings. I didn't want the jewelry to opaque the entire outfit. 
Sooo What are you waiting for hop on the White Denims bandwagon.

XOXO
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment