Monday, February 9, 2015

Currently Coveting

Hi Ladies. It has been a long time before I have post items that I have been Coveting or Craving lately, how ever you wish to say. As Ladies we are always on the hunt of new items or at
least window shopping and searching the internet to see which item will be part of your closet.  Well Since I have a couple of days that i just have been home and getting rest i have searching a couple online stores and It came down to these items.



On my favorite beauty products lately I have added a brow gel by Benefit that I am in love but now i wish to expand and try to this Anastasia Brow Powder. I have heard great reviews and it's a must there are different colors depending on your color skin and brow. 


These Shoes have been lately on my radar. I have seen them on all social media platforms many bloggers rocking these shoes. My favorite part of the shoes is the bling and that you can dress them up or down. they are "Mark" by Sam Edelman

This Necklace is from Madewell I really enjoy the gold and leather touches. I think you can dress it up or down plus the round shape gives the necklace a touch of elegance.



I have been on a hunt of finding the perfect tote for grad school. I will start grad school in a couple of months and this would be the perfect bag for everyday not only its spacious but is great for everyday work or school. you can find this lovely Tory Burch Tote here.



The Last piece i am currently coveting is this shirt with black stripes. Everyone knows i am obsessed with stripes. This will be perfect to add to my collection.  I am all about practicality and casualness. I like clothing where i can move around and that will work with anything and this is a piece that is just pure comfort. if you are also interested in this top you can find it here.

Have a nice week Ladies !

XOXO
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment