Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Favorite Hair Product At The Moment !


Hi Ladies ! I want to talk about my new all time favorite hair product. As most of you may know I have curly hair. Growing up in a Latino household my mom always struggle when she washed my hair. I remember being five years old crying because my mom was going to wash my hair and since i had long curly hair my tangles were eternal. I am not going to lie I would always get a blowout because i just sometimes didn't want to deal with my curly hair.

 As most of you may know i left on vacation the beginning of August, All i could think of was my hair and humidity don't make great sense. The day before leaving I went to my local drugstore on a hunt for the perfect natural hair product. While roaming the hair product aisle THIS Shea Moisture product caught my eye. I decided to give it a try and boy I am IN LOVE with it. 

This curl enhancing treatment has been a life savior. It smells divine, doesn't leave your hair sticky, it makes your hair soft and your curls become bouncier. On the bottom I have added a picture that I took before heading to the airport. I was so happy that my hair looked so well put together. After i arrived my hair didn't blow up like bubble it stayed right where it should be. The month that i spent in Dominican Republic this was my go to product. After coming out of the shower I would dry my hair with a tee shirt then I would apply 1 tablespoon size of the product from roots to end and let it air dry.



                                 
                            
     
                                                                                 

If you have  curly hair this product is for you. I know you will fall in love with it. A apologize for not blogging the past couple of weeks I am in the process of many changes in my life. 

XOXO Andrea 

       

No comments:

Post a Comment