Saturday, July 19, 2014

Summer Night Out In Town Outfit

night out in town


 While scrolling my way down Net-A- Porter website over the weekend i found the most beautiful metallic Esq shimmery mid length pleated skirt. My breath literally stopped and quickly i had to click on it. Unfortunately the price woke me up from having it in my closet. But isn't it the most Beautiful piece of clothing i have seen in a long time. 



I said to myself i have to share it with my fellow bloggers and fashionistas. This skirt is perfect for a Summer out or even for the winter season just pair it with a cashmere sweater and there you have a fun outfit. I immediately felt inspired and decided to mix together different textures, colors and prints. I felt like i was Carry Bradshaw which if you are a fan of SATC you know what i am talking about she loved mixing up her outfit. 


Sooo, here you have it an outfit inspiration. I added a silk tank top from Topshop to the skirt then i decided to get a pair of shoes that would be great for a night outfit and that would also make a statement. These Gianvito Rossi Sandals are the IT shoes at the moment. Not only it makes your feet look sexy but also very sleek due to it's openness. 

Then I decided to add some print. I opted for Clare Vivier leopard print clutch it's a must. Every girl should have it in her closet. I said to myself that's it the outfit is ready now let me give it's final touches with jewelry, makeup and hair. I opted for a mid high ponytail i think it is great for the summer plus it will elongate your neck by having your hair up which it helps a lot if you have a tank top. For makeup i kept it simple Cat eye, plenty of Mascara and the perfect Orange-Red lipstick by YSL and for last a bold statement necklace. It's just amazeballs


I am sure plenty of you out there are in the same position as i am. You want the skirt but just can't break your bank account for it. I decided to search for a similar one that won't break our bank accounts. I found this one you can find it on Topshop.com. I hope you all beautiful ladies got inspire with this outfit. I think this outfit is perfect for the neutral gal like myself that sometimes is afraid of mixing prints and colors. 

                                                              Happy Monday !

XOXO Andrea 


No comments:

Post a Comment