Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Bedroom Tour....

A couple months ago I wrote about how stress I was due to that I was moving to a new apartment in New York City. I got so happy because my mom and I found an apartment with two great bedrooms. Finally I have a bigger bedroom.  Where i can accommodate more furniture and make it my own space. 
My bedroom Inspiration is neutral tones, clean and bright room. I want my bedroom to be a place where i can relax and feel comfortable with what I have. I moved 3 months ago and I still can't find the furniture i want I have visited so many stores, garage sales and Thrift shops that i decided to give it a break and start my search after I come from vacation.

 I decided to share with you what my bedroom looks like so far. Basically walls painted in my favorite neutral color. Behr Dolphin Fin the nicest, softest grey i have ever seen. My favorite piece of furniture so far in my bedroom is the Upholstered headboard that i got online under 300 Bucks !

I decided to add to my bed white linen bedding and a furry pillow. What you think? I am still planning on adding more pillows and maybe a blanket at the end of the bed. I haven't put anything on my walls yet all of that is on hold until i come back from Vacation. 

If you are planning for a neutral color for your home i suggest checking this color you can find it at your nearest Home Depot



XOXO Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment