Friday, October 11, 2013

Zara Fall 2013

Untitled #525





Zara does it again. I literally had to control myself to not take all my favorite pieces and waste all my savings. That's how crazy  I am about the Zara fall 2013 collection. I mean look at all these pieces they are simply breath taking. I love Zara. But what i love the most is the quality of their products. Last week after attending a meeting.  I was making my way to the subway as I glanced at the window of Zara and i said to myself let me just take a look at the window you know the typical WINDOW Shopping.....  But then that little voice you know that makes us buy and do things impulsively said go IN. 

It started to pour immediately I said to myself maybe by the time I come out it will stop raining, plus your just going to look around right?  Long story short that didn't happen.... I went in i saw a jacket and I tried it on immediately. then I started trying on a couple of things and while I was at the dressing room I kept asking myself do I need this. 

I ended up trying many things but didn't leave with anything. It took me a lot of will power to not leave with a couple of shopping bags. But I did it. So here i am sharing with you guys my favorite pieces from the new Zara collection. I don't promise you that I wont order something online. like those Leopard wedge sneakers that are calling my name. If you follow me on Instagram  you will notice I took a snapshot of these sneakers and literally asked people if I should get them or not. I don't know how but they are going to be part of my shoe collection. 

Do you ever go out and plan on not entering any store. But the first thing you do is go in when you see it? 

Enjoy the long weekend ! 

XOXO Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment