Friday, October 18, 2013

Collective Haul

Happy Friday gorgeous People ! Today I have a bit of a haul for you. Soooooo I have done a bit of damage AKA Shopping. This is a haul that I started gathering from the beginning of September. All the items I have included were all under 100 bucks or they were on sale. 


\

I wanted a pair of simple sandals from Zara but their were all sold out. So i started searching for a pair under 30 bucks. After a long search and many different designs i decided to check on Amazon and i found these cuties for 20 bucks ! Cant wait to wear out to party. 







I am a curvy girl. And i know that all curvy girls out their know how difficult it is to find a pair of boots that fit perfectly. I am still on a hunt to find tall wide calf boots. Meanwhile i settle for these leather ankle booties that i got. I was shopping with my mom at Marshalls and while roaming in the shoe department my mom said try these on. I said mom i don't want to waste any money plus i have wide feet. Shes said " stop talking and try them on" !! I tried these Franco Sarto Booties on and instantly i felt in love and more with the price. These originally are for sale at Macy's for over 100 dollars I got these for 60 and I love how chic they look plus they are similar to these pair of booties that are over 400 bucks . Cant wait to rock them with Jeans, corduroy pants and even dresses. 

Do I even have to explain ! Philip Lim for Target bag and scarf. I was one of those that woke up early to make the line to wait until the doors of my nearest Target open on a Sunday Morning. I am happy with my purchase and these two accessories have me drooling over them.  Plus it is Phillip Lim !!! If you follow my Instagram you can see I posted a video of the chaos that was going on that day.



My last purchase was this J.Crew sweater that i scored during the 25% off discount that was going around. It fits perfect! Its comfy and versatile ! 

Those were all of my purchases i think i did great scoring great pieces.

Have a nice weekend !

XOXO Andrea


No comments:

Post a Comment