Thursday, September 5, 2013

My Fall Wish List

fall wishlist



Hello Ladies can you believe fall is around the corner. And to tell you the truth I am happy. I was never a big fan of Fall and I don't know why. I guess  while I was in school I always thought that summer was better because I could see my family and travel more often. But now I am obsessed with Fall. And it all starts with the way I dress. No more hot summer days and no more bright clothing or nail polish. 

I already started washing all of my cardigans and scarfs that were hiding in my closet. But a little shopping won't hurt right ? This is my fall wish list. These are all my necessities in order to survive this fall. A good pair of riding boots and the perfect dark lipstick oh and I love the Bath and body works candles.  Another thing that I love about fall is New york Fashion week ! Super excited to see the new collections of my favorite designers.

What is on your wish list for this fall.

XOXO Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment