Thursday, September 26, 2013

Fall Jackets Must Haves

fall




Now that fall is finally here I definitely feel the sweater weather or better say jacket weather. It has been a bit chilly lately i have to admit that I already wore my military jacket because it was a bit chilly and really who doesn't like a stylish jacket.

What I love about jackets and vest is that not only are they a must for this fall, but that jackets compliment in a way or other your outfit.  I have included some of my favorite jackets at the moment. I only included 5 because I think these are the ones every lady should have hanging in her closet.

The tweed jacket i think is great for dinner or even corporate work wear. And to tell you the truth it reminds me of Chanel. And who doesn't want to wear a jacket that reminds you of Chanel is the epitome of a classy lady. Another of my favorite is the J.Crew quilted jacket I think is preppy, classy and I think it goes great with any outfit. It's great for day and night.
So..... If you are on a jacket hunt I think these would be perfect for this fall.
 

XOXO Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment