Monday, September 16, 2013

Chambray Shirt & Olive Green Pants







Hello Ladies I decided to post my outfit this week. I am a bit nervous yet bit anxious this is officially my first outfit post. If you guys like them I would try to post more in the future. Over the weekend I met with my friend in Brooklyn Heights which to me is one of  the nicest, fanciest, charming and historical neighborhood of New York City. This neighborhood has great brownstone town homes and wonderful shops. Simply lovely.  

I was running a bit late so i didn't have time to plan ahead my outfit or do my hair.  I put together the quickest outfit which it consisted of a plain tee, chambray shirt, Green olive pants, and moccasins. Oh and I was also having a bad hair day so i decided to put it back on a ponytail and not touch it. long hair problems you know....

Our first stop was Shake Shack which is my Best friend and I favorite burger place. Plus it was my cheat day so It was fine. I really love this kind of outfit it is great for college, or a simple casual Friday.  It is super comfortable and those Minnetonka are my go to shoes because they are fashionable, fun and easy to walk especially if your are running around shopping. I have these for a long time and they are still pretty good. I carried with me the J.Crew Bucket bag. I haven't stopped using it after I got it it fits a lot and it goes with everything. 

Hope you guys like this super easy fall outfit ! 
 

old tee /similar


XOXO Andrea 













No comments:

Post a Comment