Friday, September 13, 2013

Behr Dolphin Fin









 Pardon for all the gray, but i am obsessed with Behr Dolphin fin. I have thought of this color for over 6 months, yep SIX months. In my apartment the tiles are pink and I am just in need of a bit of a change. I really love dolphin fin by Behr it is a light gray. I love neutrals and this is just the perfect color. I am planning on a small project for my bathroom. 

 Since the bathroom has pink tiles I would not know really what changes i should do. The walls have been a creamy beige for a while, I am tired of it and it's time for a change. After looking on Pinterest for different inspiration I have decided to paint my bathroom walls this color i think it's great and it will even look like a brand new bathroom with this new coat of paint. I am also planning of taking a trip to Home Goods I want to buy new things for the "new" bathroom. these pictures just swept me away. As you see in the pictures is not a dark gray it is the perfect gray that matches with anything.  I mean you can add different touch of colors and my touch are the pink tiles of my bathroom.

I included these pictures because in a future not too far away i want to paint other rooms in the apartment this color. I have fallen for this gray color. It simply goes with everything. I will post pictures of the before and after of my bathroom. I think Pink and Gray are a perfect combination. What you think?

Have a great weekend.

XOXO Andrea 


ALL PICTURES ARE FROM PINTEREST !

1 comment: