Thursday, August 15, 2013

The Perfect Day to Night Outfit

day to night outfit



As I have said a million times before that I love to shop for outfits that can have different outcomes from casual to chic or even the perfect after work night outfit. I am a big fan of J.Crew I love everything and one of the things that I love is their skirts. Especially this skirt and since I am in love with prints I think this is the perfect skirt for work or  for a night outfit. It has a great balance and the print on it is just perfect. 

I have created this look for the typical young woman that is fashionable yet works in the corporate world or something similar or that simply loves to wear print skirts. On the left you can see I have added black flats, an over sized watch and a great bag big enough to fit all of her stuff. ( my kind of bag) You can also include a cardigan for the chilly days at the office like this one from J Crew.

On the right I added a bib necklace. It  is a great statement piece, it gives the outfit a touch of glam. A black clutch of course by Clare Vivier, nude pair of heels and a bold lipstick. 

I think this outfit is versatile and great for day and night. Good for the office at day or wine time with friends or the boyfriend. What you Gals think ? leave a comment

XOXO Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment