Wednesday, August 7, 2013

J.Crew Celine Esque Bag

.



                                                                        Check It Here !

Hello Gals long time ago I wrote a post on this Celine bag because I was obsessed with it. Well since I live on a budget due to that I am a recent college graduate trying to move to a new city that means I have to save as much as I can so I couldn't buy the bag . I still brag about the Celine bag but another Celine handbag that I love is the Trapeze bag. It is gorgeous and spacious but is way out of my budget. 

I decided to give up UNTIL I saw this bag at last week at J.Crew while I was just roaming around the store. I literally had to stop and the first thing that I thought was CELINE it looks like one and it almost has the same design it is called the GOODWINN BAG. 

I was afraid to look at the price but they are under 200 dollars. I mean they are not as big as the Celine bag but it fits a lot of things and I can use it as a cross body bag you can dress it down or up. AND I WANT IT ! I think the price is great and it's gorgeous. Which one is your favorite ?

XOXO Andrea  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment