Monday, July 29, 2013

Summer Party Outfit

summer party outfit



Hello Gals, this weekend was super fun. I went to my first summer party and let me tell you that I had so much fun the conclusion of it is that my feet still hurt from so much dancing. When my cousin/ Best Friend invited me to the party two weeks ago I got so happy. I had to start thinking what I was going to wear and of my  hair and makeup. I planned an outfit that   was pretty , summery and very classy. I hope you like it I included a ponytail because after my first dance I had my hair in a ponytail it was so hot and my hair doesn't do very well with hot places. the ponytail looked actually pretty nice because I had beachy waves so it still looked great with my outfit. Happy Monday !

XOXO Andrea 


No comments:

Post a Comment